Monday, February 19, 2007

The Boston Drama - Typecast

SELaplana >> Songs Lyrics >> T >> Typecast >>

Internet Security SoftwareTitle: The Boston Drama
Album:
Artist: Typecast

Standard pick-up lines that seems to wreck your bones
Can this be a sequel of my dying hope?
Chasing down a never ending make-believe
But you’re a perfect match of consistency
Will you come back in a heartbeat?
Don’t be confused of what a great thing we could be
We’ll take a walk on the same street
Can you tell me how Boston is like without me?
You’re image is stamp beneath the insides of my heart
Now you’re gone I don’t know where to start
The evidence is showing like a stable apprehension
But you’re the only one who’s apt for this affection

SELaplana >> Songs Lyrics >> T >> Typecast >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment