Friday, February 16, 2007

Tell Me Now - Yeng Constantino

SELaplana >> Songs Lyrics >> Y >> Yeng Constantino >>

Title: Tell Me Now
Album:
Artist: Yeng Constantino

I love to hurt you baby
I love to see you so sad
I want to hear you saying please

I love to see you breathing
I want to see you broken because of me
I want you down on your knees

Cuz it`s the only thing that makes me realize
That there is something in your heart that you hide
You don`t talk about it so i ( really ) don`t know
But I wanna hear it
So baby please, oh oh.

Tell me now if you really love me
Tell me now if you reall need me
Tell me, tell me now
Cuz I`m confused

Tell me now cuz my heart is breaking
Tell me now cuz I won`t stop asking
Tell me now, tell me now
Cuz I really really wanna know

I love to hurt you baby
I want to see you do everything wrong
I wanna put teardrops in your eyes
I wanna see you breathing
I want to see you crying
I want you down on your knees

SELaplana >> Songs Lyrics >> Y >> Yeng Constantino >>
Internet Security Software

0 comments:

Post a Comment