Monday, February 19, 2007

Breathe Through The Glass - Typecast

SELaplana >> Songs Lyrics >> T >> Typecast >>

Internet Security SoftwareTitle: Breathe Through The Glass
Album:
Artist: Typecast

The day has ended
And so has life
You speak of things that don’t make sense
The crashing wind
That blinds my eyes
Let me see you one more time
Breathe through the glass
As you drink what weakens you
Write down every heart-felt moments
Teach me how to smile
I will take my chances
Hit the walls
I am blind
Can i ask you to hold me?
Just one time
I am waiting for someone
(I said nothing)
Wake me up when you’re gone
(I said nothing)
Promise i won’t say a word
The letter’s torn but i keep it in
Just like anger
Just like you
The crashing winds
The burning eyes
Let me see you one more time

SELaplana >> Songs Lyrics >> T >> Typecast >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment