Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Smiley Faces - Gnarls Barkley

>> G >> Gnarls Barkley

Title: Smiley Faces
Album:
Artist: Gnarls Barkley

[Verse]
What did you do? What did you say?
Did you walk - or did you run away?
Where are you now? Where have you been?
Did you go alone - or did you bring a friend?

[Hook #1]
I need to know this - cause I notice when you're smilin'
Out in the sun havin' fun and you're feelin' free
And I can tell you know how hard this life can be
But you keep on smilin' for me

[Verse]
What went right? What went wrong?
Was it the story - or was it the song?
Was it overnight - or did it take you long?
Was knowing your weakness what made you strong?

[Hook #2]
Or all the above - oh how I love to see you smilin'
And oh yeah - take a little pain just in case
You need something warm to embrace
To help you put on a smilin' face
Hey, put on a smilin' face

[Bridge]
Don't you go off into the new day with any doubt
Here's a summary of somethin' that you could smile about:
Say for instance, my girlfriend she bugs me all the time
But the irony of it all is that she loves me all the time

[Hook #3]
I want to be you - whenever I see you smilin'
Cause it's easily one of the hardest things to do
Your worries and fears become your friends
And they end up smilin' at you
Put on a smilin' face

>> G >> Gnarls Barkley

Songs of Gnarls Barkley :
St. ElsewhereTag: , Advert: Digged Stories

0 comments:

Post a Comment