Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm N Luv Wit A Stripper (Remix) - T-Pain

>> T >> T-Pain

Title: I'm N Luv Wit A Stripper (Remix)
Album:
Artist: T-Pain

[T-Pain talking]
Damn lil' mama, you thought Akon and T-Pain was the only ones in love wit a stripper?
Forgot to mention Twista, Pimp C, Paul Wall, MJG, Too $hort?
You know we had to remix this

[T-Pain]
She got the body of a goddess, everybody know that
Super-cute face and the booty so fat
I'm in the club dropping twenty-four stacks
Cuz I'm in love and that's a well known fact
Like, yeah she know what she doing
If a nigga chillin' with a stripper then he never go back home
She got eyes butter pecan brown can't leave it alone
Liking the way she break it down to the flo'
Need to get her over here show her where
It's about to go down right now
I'm in love with a stripper

[Twista]
You wanna know where Twista be on fifty
T-Pain invited me to Magic City
I'm about to have some fun 2001, in these pocket all my e-fizzles with me
I like the way mama get up on the table
I like the way she pour the honey in her naval
I like it when she smack her fatty and open it up in front of me
I wanna touch it but I ain't able
The one leg she can shake at the top of the pole
Look at the Laffy Taffy when she pop, she roll
I wanna get her in the bed right after they close
When I do a video you get the popular role
In the V.I.P. they get a lil' lap dance
Come and grind on the willy of a black man
In my ear tellin' me the shit a nigga like to hear
While I nibble on ya nipple like Pac-Man
She freakin' she lickin' she rubbin'
Then she pulled my dick out and start suckin'
All because I be the Twista
Even though T-Pain told me shorty was a freak
I asked her can I take her home (Down right now)

[Chorus 2X - T-Pain]
I'm in love with a stripper
She really think I'm playing, I'm playing
She take me for a joke when I say it
I'm in love with a stripper
Gotta get her, I gotta get with her
I can't stay out this club

[Pimp C]
Uh, young Pimp C
I'm a P-I-M-P, trickin' ain't in my pedigree
It really ain't bout no square love it's strictly cause she payin' me
She be wantin' lay me but I can't do too much of that
Cuz even though yo ass fat, freakin' off ain't where it's at
But I can show you how to get out there and get it
You love yo daddy I know ya with it
That's why I got love for you
Cuz you get out there and do what it do
Workin' my piece and work the pole
Break the trick you gotta pay to roll
Get the money break 'em off
And we in the Benz and we scratchin' off

[Paul Wall]
It was love at first sight when I seen that ass shakin'
And bout fifty dollars later it was love in our makin'
Ya simply won my heart when I saw the way ya work that pole
And when you bent over ya had my wallet in a choke hold
I saw you in your birthday suit and and baby it was fate
When you give me a lap dance its like we gone on a date
But I feel like ya cheatin' on me when I see ya dancin' with other guys
I'm runnin' low on ones, I cant lie I'm in love baby

[R Kelly:]
I must be the first man to eva fall in love wit a ass.
Gon' go down on my knees and ask that ass to marry.
That booty makes me forget about any chick that I don' freak wit in the past
Plus we got a lot in common she's a stipper - I'm a freak.
Make me wanna grab
I gotta have, gotta have.
You can call me the man steel 'cause that ass is just like a magnet damn.
You got me so in luv - can't stay way from this club
anytime find myself rolling up on some dubs.
I been around the world
see booty all the time
I neva seen a booty so, so pretty, so, so fine
Coming down the pole, no secret why I'm here
because you keep my dick on swoll.
When drop, drop, when it hop, hop and when T.I. pop, pop
The way you doing that thang
Don't you stop, stop?
I wanna stick it, wanna kiss it,
If I could I'll put my whole damn head in it
'cause I'm in luv wit a stripper.

[Chorus - T-Pain (x2)]

[MJG]
I'm in love with a stripper, I need to get some stripper counselin'
Cuz I'm the first one in the front row when they make a stripper announcement
I think I'm fallin' in love with the one with the most ass
Thin, lil' bitty waist, I'ma go and buy that bitch a Volkswagen
MJG, pimp tight, no mo' tippin' stop the bill
If I come in here one mo' night I'm gon' need Dr. Phil
But I'm a G, I'll step back and tell them bitches outright
Ain't no way I can turn a stripper into a housewife

[Too $hort]
The last girl was pretty but she wasn't fine as you
She sexy but she couldn't do the thangs you do
She could dance but nothin' like the way you move
I used to want her until the day I saw you
I'm a grown ass man I thought I seen it all
Doin' all that on the pole and didn't even fall
And right then I knew exactly what it was (What's that)
I wanna fuck the baddest bitch in the club

[Chorus - T-Pain (x4)]

>> T >> T-Pain

Songs of T-Pain :
Rappa Ternt SangaTag: , Advert: Digged StoriesTag: , Advert: Digged Stories

0 comments:

Post a Comment