Sunday, September 24, 2006

Blow Ya Mind - T-Pain

>> T >> T-Pain

Title: Blow Ya Mind
Album:
Artist: T-Pain

Ooo...
Its dark in here, its hot in here (Girl what are you doing to me?)
Baby stop, not in here(I got a presidential suite)
baby why don't we just get outta here (Where we can have the freedom to be)
Secret lovers under covers have no fear cuz....

I'm about to blow ya mind
blow ya mind, blow ya mind
Girl I'm not here to waste ya time,
waste ya time, waste ya time
Girl I'm about to blow ya mind, blow ya mind, blow ya mind
Girl I'm not here to waste ya time, waste ya time, waste ya time
Girl I'm about to blow ya mind

Baby now we're here what you wanna do? (I'll let you think about it for a minute)
Don't worry bout me, I'm here to satisfy you (Ain't gotta worry about me getting it in)
And ya mind ya body and ya soul comes 1st to me (Its time to make the temperature rise)
But we had to get away don't want nobody to see (Why?)

[Chorus]

Baby was it good, satisfatory (I got time so we can do it again)
Was it good for you like it was for me (One is not enough let's get the second one in)
Baby I know you been, you been dying to see (If I can do your body right)
if your baby could fulfill that one fantasy one more time

[Chorus]

>> T >> T-Pain

Songs of T-Pain :
Rappa Ternt SangaTag: , Advert: Digged StoriesTag: , Advert: Digged Stories

0 comments:

Post a Comment