Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper) - T-Pain

>> T >> T-Pain

Title: I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper)
Album:
Artist: T-Pain

[Intro]

Goddamn Lil Mama
U know u thick as hell u know what I'm sayin
Matter fact
After the club u know what I'm talkin bout
Me and my niggas gone be together u know what I'm sayin
I ain't gon worry bout them really though
I'm just lookin at u
Yea u know
U got them big ass hips god damn!

[Verse 1]

Got the body of a goddess
Got eyes butter pecan brown I see you girl
Droppin Low
She Comin Down from the ceiling
To tha floo
Yea She Know what she doin
Yea yea yea
She doin that right thang
Yea yea yea yea ea
I Need to get her over to my crib and do that night thang
Cause I'm N Luv wit a stripper

[Chorus x2]

She poppin she rollin she rollin
She climbin that pole and
I'm N Luv with a stripper
She trippin she playin she playin
I'm not goin nowhere girl I'm stayin
I'm N Luv with a stripper

[Verse 2 (T-Pain)]
Out of all the girls she be the hottest
Like n the way she break it down I see u girl
Spinnin wide
And She lookin at me
Right in my eyes
Yea She got my attention
Yea yea yea
Did I forget to mention
I Need to get her over to my crib and do that night thang
Cause I'm N Luv Wit a Stripper

[Verse 3 (Mike Jones)]
She's every man's dream
She's God's gift to Earth
Women they love 'em too
That's what you call a women's worth
See I love all the strippers
Because they show me love
They know I never pay as free whenever I hit the club
But I can't even lie
The girls are here so fly
She slidin' up and down that pole got me mesmerized
Mike Jones don't ever trick
But god damn she thick
I can't lie, I must admit
I'm in love with a stripper

[Chorus x2]

[Verse 4]

She can pop it she can lock it
Teddy Penderass down I'm bout to see this sexy girl
In My bed
She don't know what she is doin
To my head
Yea She turnin tricks on me
Yea Yea Yea
She dont even know me
Yea yea yea ea
I'd have got her over to my crib to do that night thing
Cause I'm N Luv Wit a Stripper

[Chorus x4]

Tag: , Advert: Digged Stories

0 comments:

Post a Comment