Wednesday, November 2, 2011

(have Some) Fun With The Funk

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah, yeah



If I threw a party, would you be there?

Would you bring your friends too?

'Cause why should we stay at home

When there's something better to do

It started in the house

It moved on to the streets

C'mon and follow me



Chorus

And have some fun, with the funk

Turn up the bass and pop the junk

This party's gonna jump

Keep bopping buddy, oh

Let's have some fun, with the funk

Turn up the bass and pop the junk

This party is too short

So c'mon, get on board

And have some fun

Yeah, yeah, yeah,



We all need a permit, obligation

From the things that get us down

So just turn it up and turn it out

'Cause it can never get too loud

Let's take it from the street

And move it to the beach

The sand beneath our feet



Chorus



There's no place I' d rather be

'Cause it's no secret why

It would never mean as much to me

To have you by my side

0 comments:

Post a Comment