Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ac's Alien Nation

AC, AC

Put your hands up
Put your hands up
Put your hands up

Shoulda something was up
When I got up
Something felt funny to me
From the get up
Jumped up out of the bed
With my head up

Guess who was starring at me?
An ET or an alien
But he said his name was Steve
And he didn't look like I thought he would be
He said "Aaron, will you help me please?
get your space suit and come with me"

So I hopped up, in the space truck
It was all combed out with the system up
And I thought we were going to Mars
We mad a left
at the dipper
Never figured that we'd be here with a space majiggy

We got there and I read a sign
It said "Welcome AC, it's about time
Can you show us,
Can you help us,
To dance tonight?
'Cause we have no rythm
And we're running outta time"

Roll up to the rock where
There's a universe of rythm
And the beat dont stop in AC's Alien Nation
Everyone is a cosmic freak
And we only have one mission
Gotta move as one in AC's Alien Nation

Listen up
Here's what you got to do
You take one step up
Don't try to take two
Make sure that you bump your fists like this
Nod like this, and rock like this

Cuz everybody gotta learn this way
To be together, stay together
Know we gonna inovate
Moonwalk, star drop
A universal big top

Circus notice, and you gotta know this
It really doesn't matter
If you're short or tall
Green or blue Fat or bald
'Cause I came with a groove And I'm proving it all Around these parts we take no show

With me unity soon to be in the streets
You can see with your own eyes
How far we've come
'Cause we didn't have rythm, now we've got some
It's just another day in the AC Nation

Roll up to the rock where
There's a universe of rythm
And the beat dont stop in AC

0 comments:

Post a Comment